Complete solution in cargo handling, installation and maintenance of wind farms offering the best experience to our customers.
To be a reference in the provision of cargo handling services, installation and maintenance of renewable and industrial energy parks in Brazil and abroad.
- Make it happen
- Pride in belonging
- Respect for life, people and the environment
Política Integrada de Gestão
POLICY OF THE INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The Darcy Pacheco Group permanently seeks to offer complete solutions in cargo handling and maintenance of wind farms, maintaining an Integrated Management System based on the following commitments:
– Commitment to the continuous improvement of the Safety, Quality, Environment and Occupational Health Management System;
– Satisfy customer needs with quality standards;
– Meet the legal requirements and any others that are applicable to the context of the organization;
– Acting with socio-environmental awareness and responsibility, in order to expand the perspective of sustainable development, prevention of pollution in all our operations, respecting the local culture where we are present;
– Manage risks and impacts, adopting measures of elimination, mitigation, compensation and monitoring, contributing positively to the efficient use of natural resources;
– Increase safety conditions and ensure that safety at work is everyone’s responsibility through the participation and consultation of employees;
– Eliminate hazards and reduce risks to people’s safety and health and strengthen process safety;
– Strengthen the culture of Safety, Quality and Environment with a focus on education, training and awareness.
The Darcy Pacheco Group maintains an integrated management system, meeting the requirements of the following standards: