- The Group
Deliver the best solution in cargo handling for all segments and in the installation and maintenance of wind farms.
To be a reference in Brazil in the provision of cargo handling services, and in the installation and maintenance of renewable energy parks.
- AGILITY in decision making and understanding and customer service;
- INNOVATION and EXCELLENCE in solutions;
- COMMITMENT, CREDIBILITY and ETHICS with all audiences;
- PRIDE IN BELONGING;
- SAFETY with respect to life, people and the environment;
- FOCUS on the customer;
- SIMPLICITY in the way of being.
Política Integrada de Gestão
POLICY OF THE INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The Darcy Pacheco Group permanently seeks to offer complete solutions in cargo handling, installation and maintenance of wind farms, maintaining an Integrated Management System based on the following commitments:
- Commitment to continuous improvement of the Safety, Quality, Environment and Occupational Health Management System;
- Satisfy the needs of customers and other stakeholder, with quality standards;
- Comply with legal requirements and any others that may be applicable to the context of the organization;
- Act with awareness and socio-environmental responsibility, in order to broaden the perspective of sustainable development, prevention of pollution in all our operations, respecting the local culture where we are present;
- Manage risks and impacts, adopting elimination, mitigation, compensation and monitoring measures, contributing positively to the efficient use of natural resources;
- Increase safety conditions and ensure that safety at work is everyone's responsibility through employee participation and consultation;
- Eliminate hazards and reduce risks to people's health and safety and strengthen process safety;
- Strengthen the culture of Safety, Quality and Environment with a focus on education, training and awareness.
The Darcy Pacheco Group maintains an integrated management system, meeting the requirements of the following standards: